You support the team in improving the connection between the specialists who work together within SOFI expertise and the participants. Every year we process around 3500 requests for advice spread over the 14 Dutch universities, Royal Academy of Sciences and NWO. read more
SOFI-expertise (Social Fiscal International Expertise) is a collaboration of Dutch universities and scientific research institutions and supports its members in the broad field of global mobility (international remuneration, employment law, (social) insurance, payroll taxes).
This partnership employs approximately 20 employees from the various participating universities and research institutions. These are usually employees who work at and from their own university as payroll specialists; tax specialist; employment lawyer; HR or Policy Advisor. The connection between the participants and the employees is coordinated from Tilburg University.
What do we do?
- Develop, bundle and share knowledge via our self-service platform
- Organising workshops and training in the field of cross-border work and internationalisation issues
- Processing applications for the 30% ruling for employees of our participants
- Advising on applicable legislation for cross-border work situations
- Participation in various national working groups
What are you going to do for us and what do we expect from you?You support the team in improving the connection between the specialists who work together within SOFI expertise and the participants. Every year we process around 3500 requests for advice spread over the 14 Dutch universities, Royal Academy of Sciences and NWO. You provide administrative support to the core team in the performance of its tasks. To do this, we expect you to:
- have experience working with service management tools (such as Topdesk)
- can work with SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, MS-Office
- are available for a longer period of time
- are service-oriented and solution-oriented
- can work independently
- have flexibility with regard to working hours, working days and workplace
- Can read, write and speak Dutch language
- English can read, write and speak